VIZ MEDIA STARTS SEPTEMBER OFF WITH A BRAND NEW ANIME CONTENT UPDATE FOR NEON ALLEY
Don’t Miss The Latest SAILOR MOON SUPER S Episodes, New NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Weekly Simulcasts and more!
VIZ Media keeps the anime action running hot for the remainder of the summer as it details new content for its Neon Alley streaming platform for September.
The magical girl anime adventure of SAILOR MOON SUPER S continues the must-see fourth season of the legendary series with 2 new subtitled episodes set to premiere every Monday throughout the month. Catch a total of 8 episodes during September beginning with Episodes 138 and 139 on September 7th.
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN digital simulcasts also offer Neon Alley viewers the newest adventures of the world’s most popular ninja with subtitled streams of the latest action packed episodes straight from Japan every Thursday. Catch Episode 426 on September 3rd, followed by Episode 427 & 428 on September 10th, Episode 429 on September 17th and Episode 430 on September 24th. Additional English dubbed NARUTO action from earlier seasons of the series also continues this month with the premiere of Season 4 Episodes 180-192, which are available to stream now in their entirety.
The latest September 2015 update is further highlighted by new episodes from additional top-rated VIZ Media anime properties including:
HIKARU NO GO
· Catch the Neon Alley run of this gripping anime series based on the smash hit manga about a boy that discovers the amazing Japanese strategy game of Go with the help of the ghost of an ancient Go master.
· Hikaru Shindo is like any sixth-grader in Japan: a pretty normal kid with a two-tone head of hair and a penchant for antics. His life completely changes when he finds an old bloodstained Go board in his grandfather’s attic. The ghost of an ancient Go master named Fujiwara-no-Sai was trapped in the board and soon becomes a part of Hikaru’s consciousness. Together Hikaru and Sai make an unstoppable Go-playing team!
· HIKARU NO GO Season 1 Episodes 1-15 and Season 2 Episodes 16-25 (dubbed) are available to stream throughout the month!
· The supernatural action of KEKKAISHI continues in September with the streaming premiere of dubbed Episodes 27-39.
· Mystical forces are powerful in the region called Karasumori. For over 400 years, it has been the duty of a clan of Kekkaishi – barrier masters – to guard the land, exterminating the supernatural beasts which appear there night after night. Yoshimori Sumimura is a 14-year-old student at Karasumori School. Following in the tradition that's come down through the generations, he is the twenty-second Kekkaishi of the Sumimura clan. But he’s constantly fighting with his rival, Tokine Yukimura – his childhood friend and also a Kekkaishi – about who is the rightful heir to the magical barrier arts. Protecting people from danger while growing stronger himself, Yoshimori will battle the forces of evil again tonight!
Neon Alley is VIZ Media’s consolidated online destination for FREE streaming anime content in the U.S. with over 3,700 subtitled and English dubbed episodes and movies from more than 32 series! Neon Alley also reaches an expansive on-demand U.S.-based audience on Hulu, which enables viewers to watch shows anytime, anywhere across devices including Xbox One, PlayStation®4 (PS4™), Roku, Roku TV, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, and mobile devices. A full list of Hulu -enabled devices can be found at http://www.hulu.com/plus/devices.
Additional information on Neon Alley is available at: www.NeonAlley.com and http://blog.neonalley.com.