By The Editor
March 2, 2015 - 22:23
VIZ MEDIA DELIVERS EXCITING ANIME PREMIERES AND NEW CONTENT FOR MARCH UPDATE TO NEON ALLEY MEDIA STREAMING PLATFORM
Catch The Entire BLOOD LAD Series, New SAILOR MOON And SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL Episodes, An INUYASHA Movie Premiere, The Latest NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Simulcasts And Much More!
VIZ Media prepares to start March with a fresh update of new programming to be added throughout the month on its Neon Alley free anime streaming platform.
Join anime’s favorite otaku vampire as he tries to navigate the human world with hilarious results in BLOOD LAD. Fans can catch the complete series, episodes 1-10, English dubbed or subtitled of the supernatural action comedy series all month on Neon Alley.
During March, SAILOR MOON fans will not want to miss the exciting conclusion of SAILOR MOON R (Season 2) and the highly anticipated launch of SAILOR MOON S (Season 3) of the legendary series, with two newly subtitled episodes added every Monday. SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL also continues the Black Moon story arc with brand new simulcast subtitled episodes. Don’t miss SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL Act 17: “Secret – Sailor Jupiter” on March 7th, followed by Act 18: “Invasion – Sailor Venus” on March 21st.
The fantasy-driven action adventure of INUYASHA also continues in March with the Neon Alley premiere of INUYASHA THE MOVIE: SWORDS OF AN HONORABLE RULER. Viewers can enjoy this acclaimed anime feature film based on the hit manga series with either English dubbed or subtitled dialogue starting on March 14th for a limited time.
With the latest additions, Neon Alley now features over 32 series, and offers more than 1,100 English dubbed episodes and over 2,500 subtitled episodes for fans’ viewing pleasure! The new March 2015 update is further highlighted by scores of new episodes from a variety of top-rated VIZ Media anime properties including:
· Neon Alley adds English dubbed BLEACH Season 21 Episodes 292-303 available to stream now!
· Viewers can now enjoy a total of 303 English dubbed episodes, as well as the complete subtitled BLEACH anime series (366 episodes).
· Catch all 10 episodes English dubbed or subtitled of this acclaimed anime action comedy series for a limited time.
· BLOOD LAD introduces viewers to The Demon World: a place where it's good to be bad. Werewolves, zombies, and even the Abominable Snowman fight day and night for the title of Territory Boss. The vampire Staz, however, finds the whole thing to be a serious pain. He spends his time watching anime, playing video games, and daydreaming about going to the Human World. That all changes when he meets Fuyumi, a human girl who instantly wins Staz's heart but subsequently loses her life to a man-eating plant. Staz refuses to give up on the girl of his dreams and travels across the Demon and Human Worlds in search of a way to bring Fuyumi back to life by any bloody means necessary.
INUYASHA THE MOVIE: SWORDS OF AN HONORARY RULER
· Available beginning March 14th either English dubbed or subtitled!
· Many years ago, the Great Dog Demon wielded the Three Swords of the Fang. Upon his death, he bequeathed a sword to each of his sons, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, leaving the third sword, the wrath-filled Sounga, locked away forever. Now that the Sounga's power has been awakened, these two battling brothers must put away their sibling rivalry and face off against the force that spells doom for all mankind.
· Neon Alley adds dubbed Episodes 105-117 of the original NARUTO anime series, which will be available to stream beginning on March 1st.
· With the newest episode update, viewers can check out a total of 117 English dubbed episodes as well enjoy as the complete subtitled NARUTO anime (all 220 episodes) series!
· The ninja action continues with action-packed Neon Alley simulcasts of the latest English subtitled NARUTO SHIPPUDEN episodes. Catch Episode 402 on Thursday, March 12th. Simulcasts of the next 2 NARUTO SHIPPUDEN episodes will take place every subsequent Thursday for the remainder of the month.
· Also don’t miss new WORLD PREMIERE English dubbed episodes of NARUTO SHIPPUDEN every Saturday in March starting with Episode 284 on March 7th.
THE PRINCE OF TENNIS
· The on- and off-the-court action of the acclaimed sports drama continues with Season 1 Episodes 14-26 available to stream (dubbed).
· Also catch all 50 PRINCE OF TENNIS episodes in their entirety available now with English subtitles.
· In this sports anime drama adapted from the manga series created by Takeshi Konomi (published by VIZ Media), Ryoma Echizen is the 12-year-old son of a famous tennis player and a tennis genius is his own right. With talent in his blood and fire in his eyes, he backs up his confidence on the court with amazing skills. Now he has to overcome the older players on his high school team who are dead set against letting him surpass them. To defeat the slippery "Viper" Kaido, the calculating Sadahara Inui, and a host of other opponents, Ryoma will need everything he's gotten from his father and more!
· Neon Alley viewers can continue to catch a double-dose of RANMA ½ with 2 new dubbed episodes of the classic, fan-favorite series premiering every Friday throughout the month beginning with Season 7, Episodes 145 and 146 on March 6th.
ROCK LEE & HIS NINJA PALS
· Dive into the complete English dubbed hit NARUTO spin-off series with the addition of episodes 40-51 this month!
· The entire subtitled and dubbed series is now currently available for streaming exclusively from Neon Alley!
Neon Alley is VIZ Media’s consolidated online destination for FREE streaming anime content in the U.S. with over 3,500 subtitled and English dubbed episodes and movies from more than 32 series! Neon Alley also reaches an expansive on-demand U.S.-based audience on Hulu, which enables viewers to watch shows anytime, anywhere across devices including Xbox One, PlayStation®4 (PS4™), Roku, Roku TV, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, and mobile devices. A full list of Hulu -enabled devices can be found at http://www.hulu.com/plus/devices.
Additional information on Neon Alley is available at: www.NeonAlley.com and http://blog.neonalley.com/.