About The Comic Book Bin
By The Editor
May 1, 2008 - 19:06
The Comic Book Bin was created on August 8, 2002.
Here are a few of the core values of The Comic Book Bin.
- The Comic Book Bin's editorial coverage is independent from outside influences.
- All writers' opinions are respected.
- The Comic Book Bin does not gossip.
- The Comic Book Bin's coverage stays above the fray - we do not participate in industry chit chat and small talks.
- The Comic Book Bin's priority is in informing our readers.
- All comic books, films, action figures, and games, books and fan films covered are equal.
- There is no such thing as an independent publisher. We do offer more place to Marvel and DC Comics because they are so much bigger but there is no hierarchy of material.
- There are no petty or personal attacks, insults, name calling on creators, or any other individuals.
- We remember that kids and parents read our articles too. If an article is not suitable for younger audiences, we will warn you.
- When communicating with the public, we are always respectful and expect the same when from people communicating with us.
- We avoid conflicts of interests as much as possible and spell them out when they occur.
Updated 2021 ComicBookBin Logo
ComicBookBin – The Future
ComicBookBin Is Fifteen Today!
Invest in ComicBookBin
Top Trending Articles at ComicBookBin for February 2016
Top Trending Articles at ComicBookBin for January 2016
ComicBookBin Podcast January 22, 2016
Top November 2015 Trending Articles at ComicBookBin
Touchwood PR Doesn’t Want ComicBookBin to Attend Fan Expo