I've made a few changes to ComicBookBin this week. The last major design update was in March 2012 when we adopted a responsive design. Then, the site looked fresh and current. It's amazing hat two years will do to a Website. I've been busy with my doctoral studies since 2012 and only managed to find enough time to do a few tweaks this week. But I didn't break too much!
I've increased the size of the fonts. I've added more opportunities for us to post larger images. The problem is that they don't scale down in smartphones and tablets with smaller screen sizes. To enable this, I would have to go into full development and I just don't have the time for this.
Other changes include removing the "to be continued buttons" on the home page. I think you know where to click to read the full article from the home page. Speaking of obvious design, I added a large search box on the homepage. I hope it will encourage visitors to use our extensive search more often. The search engine at ComicBookBin is powerful and extensive. Try it some times.
I'll continue to do small changes on the site. I can't redesign and reconfigure the site at all, as I mentioned because of other commitments. I'm hoping that these changes allow us ton shed our 2012 look and be more 2014.