VIZ Media Announces Neon Alley Updates for June 2015
By The Editor
June 2, 2015 - 20:35
Mega Man Star Force key visual
VIZ MEDIA WARMS UP JUNE WITH NEW DIGITAL ANIME CONTENT FOR NEON ALLEY
Catch The Launch Of MEGA MAN STAR FORCE Action Series Along With The Latest SAILOR MOON And SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL Episodes, Brand New NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Simulcasts And More
VIZ Media prepares for the beginning of summer with a brand new digital anime update for Neon Alley.
Shoot like a rocket to the cosmos with the streaming premiere of MEGA MAN STAR FORCE. Based on the hit Nintendo DS video game, the anime sci-fi series is available now to stream (English dubbed) from the very beginning for the first time. Catch all the action of Season 1, Episodes 1-13, as Geo Stelar and his extraterrestrial partner, Omega-Xis, defend the Earth against alien invasion.
SAILOR MOON continues to captivate viewers on Neon Alley and fans can join their favorite Guardians as Season 3 – SAILOR MOON S – continues throughout the month with two new subtitled episodes added every Monday. Catch Episodes 110 and 111 on June 1st. SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL also draws closer to its climactic series finale with a pair of new first-run subtitled episode simulcasts this month. Don’t miss SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL Act 23: “Covert Maneuvers - Wiseman” on June 6th followed by Act 24: “ATTACK – BLACK LADY” on June 20th. Only 2 episodes remain!
The new June 2015 Neon Alley update is highlighted by several top-rated VIZ Media anime properties including:
MEGA MAN STAR FORCE
· MEGA MAN STAR FORCE follows the adventures of Geo Stelar and his extraterrestrial partner Omega-Xis. The duo is capable of merging through "Electromagnetic Wave Change" to become the hero, Mega Man. Through this partnership, they defend the Earth against various alien beings, including the invading Planet FM forces! In Episode 1, scientist Dr. Kevin Stelar attempts to contact intelligent life in outer space when the experiment goes wrong and the space station he is on explodes. Back on Earth, Geo Stelar, Kelvin’s son, believes his father is still alive and vows to one day venture into space to find him. Meanwhile, Geo’s fate is about to collide with that of a fugitive extraterrestrial named Omega-Xis who has escaped his home planet with the mysterious Andromeda Key and is headed straight for Earth.
· Season 1, Episodes 1-13 are available to stream in their entirety with dubbed English dialogue now!
· The action of Season 3 of the original NARUTO anime series complements the Neon Alley line-up with Episodes 144-156 available to stream with dubbed English dialogue now!
· Brand new shinobi adventures are in-store throughout June with simulcasts of the latest English subtitled NARUTO SHIPPUDEN episodes. Catch Episode 414 on June 4th. Simulcasts of the next 3 NARUTO SHIPPUDEN episodes are scheduled to take place every subsequent Thursday.
· Also don’t miss the premiere of a new English dubbed episode of NARUTO SHIPPUDEN every Saturday throughout June beginning with Season 7, Episode 297 on June 6th.
· The martial arts mayhem of RANMA ½ continues in June with Season 2 (Episodes 22-46) available to stream with dubbed English dialogue.
Neon Alley is VIZ Media’s consolidated online destination for FREE streaming anime content in the U.S. with over 3,700 subtitled and English dubbed episodes and movies from more than 32 series! Neon Alley also reaches an expansive on-demand U.S.-based audience on Hulu, which enables viewers to watch shows anytime, anywhere across devices including Xbox One, PlayStation®4 (PS4™), Roku, Roku TV, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, and mobile devices. A full list of Hulu -enabled devices can be found at http://www.hulu.com/plus/devices.
Additional information on Neon Alley is available at: www.NeonAlley.com and http://blog.neonalley.com.
© Copyright 2002-2019 by Toon Doctor Inc. - All rights Reserved. All other texts, images, characters and trademarks are copyright their respective owners. Use of material in this document (including reproduction, modification, distribution, electronic transmission or republication) without prior written permission is strictly prohibited.