Action Lab Entertainment Announces SDCC Events and Exclusives
Critically-acclaimed independent publisher Action Lab Entertainment kicks off its 2013-2014 season with a bang at this year's San Diego Comic Con, held July 17-21 at the San Diego Convention Center. This marks the company's second appearance at the show, and this year will be marked with special announcements, exclusive books, and a constant stream of well-respected industry professionals.
Confirmed creators to appear at the Action Lab booth include:
Jeremy Dale (Skyward)
David Dwonch (Ghost Town)
Kevin Freeman (SubCulture)
Tony Guaraldi-Brown (The Final Plague)
Lea Hernandez (The Garlicks)
Jamal Igle (Molly Danger)
Jason Martin (Night of the 80s Undead)
Gayle Middleton (Vamplets)
Mike Norton (Molly Danger Cover Artist)
Stan Yan (SubCulture)
A more detailed guest list, including signing times and additional creators, will be provided as the convention approaches. The Action Lab booth is located in the Independent Press Pavilion, Table 2202.
In addition to having a number of featured creators, Action Lab will be offering a number of limited-edition convention exclusives available at SDCC. Among the offerings:
· A limited edition sneak preview of the upcoming Molly Danger, with two exclusive SDCC covers by fan-favorites Mike Norton and Jamal Igle
· A limited edition hardcover premier of Vamplets:Nightmare Nursery with exclusive Ghost Pony cover by Gayle Middleton
· A variant cover of Skyward #1 by Jeremy Dale
· A white sketch cover of Skyward #2 by Jeremy Dale
· A special edition of The Garlicks by Lea Hernandez
· The premier of Bo Plushy Gangsta with special convention-exclusive cover.
Each of these books will be available in limited quantities while supplies last and most can be signed by their respective creators. All of the books will also be available in a bundle for a total of $75!